Linkdelight 12 Month Warranty
作者：LinkDelight 2008-04-25 10:44
We believe that shopping online should offer the same peace of mind as buying from a high street store. Therefore, we work hard to provide a comparable service to protect you and your purchases, while keeping the benefits of shopping online.
Upon us receiving and accepting your payment, we will provide you with cover for your purchase(s) as stated in this warranty. The Linkdelight one year warranty, once paid for, warrants the product to operate according to manufacturer's specifications for the period of 1 year after the dispatch date.
A 30 Days Return to Replace New One Service Included
Our 12 Month Warranty includes a 30 days (that included in the 12 Month Warranty period) return to replace service. If you found quality problems in using our product within 30 days from delivery date, you can contact with our customer service department to require a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number to ask for replace a new one. For replacing product, we can only replace totally a new item that the same model as your previous purchase.
Beyond the 30 days return to replace period, you can also return to us for repair products within the 12 month warranty period.
What is covered:
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of a manufacture defect or fault of production, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
- Parts and labour costs for the repair of fault of material of the product, which resulted in the product malfunctioning.
- Postage cost for sending back to buyers.
What's NOT covered:
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by impact, fire, theft, attempted theft, accidental or malicious damage, vandalism, acts of war or terrorism, corrosion, water contamination or ingress, frost, flooding or other adverse weather conditions
- Improper usage, storage or handling of the product
- A breach of the terms and conditions of this warranty or the contract terms
- Failure to follow our written instructions for the product, or those of the manufacturer
- Damage or defect due to wilful neglect or negligence by anyone other than us
- Loss of quality, degradation of performance or actual damage that results from the use of spare parts or other replaceable items (such as consumables) that are neither made nor recommended by the manufacturer
- Modification to the product and/or software, by someone other than our representatives
- Connection of other fittings, accessories, equipment or software to the product which were not approved by us
- External causes out of our control which may include accidents, fire disasters or burglaries
- Faults caused by shock or fall, sand, dust, dirt, dampness or corrosion, leaky batteries, repair or cleaning by unauthorised personnel
- Any malfunctions or specific requirements of any other item of hardware or software which you added to the product that was not included in the contract
- Correction of errors for any non-LinkDelight or original manufacturer proprietary software
- Loss or damage of data
- Attaching the product to a network not approved by us, or if you have made changes to your operating or network system
- Not installing any error correction that we issue for the software
The warranty is valid from the date of dispatch until the end of 1 year. A replacement item, if sent, does not restart, or in any way extend, the warranty period.
If the product comes with a warranty card, you must keep this warranty card in a safe place. The warranty card must be presented in order to make a claim.
For battery pack or battery related products, warranty is void if the battery pack has been improperly charged, installed or misused in any way, or if the label and/or bar coded warranty label has been removed or tampered with.
It is in your best interest to make a note of your product's item number and this should be quoted in any communication with LinkDelight.
If the product is returned to LinkDelight, we will endeavour to ensure the safety of your product(s) while it is in our possession. However, whilst every effort will be made to return your product (and any film, tape, or other recordable media or accessory), LinkDelight cannot accept any liability, nor pay any compensation for the loss of a particular item. You should retain any accessories not required for the repair.
LinkDelight warrants this product (excluding accessories, software, consumables such as, but not limited to, toner, ink sheets, paper and other consumables as defined by us) to be in good working order during the period of warranty. The period of warranty is the period stated above and commences on the day of dispatch. In the event that the product is not in good working condition, LinkDelight will provide, during the warranty period, a free service. The warranty is subject to proof of purchase; therefore you should retain your payment receipt (PayPal receipt is valid for this purpose).
We may choose to replace your product if the cost of repair is not economical. In the case of the product no longer being available, we may choose to replace it with a similar product of the same or greater value. These values are determined by what the values are at the time of replacement.