ACCSOON A1-S 3-Axis Handheld Gimbal Stabilizer 3.6kg Playload Full Visual without Cover
1. The innovative ROLL motor tilt (45 degree) design ensures that the screen is not blocked during shooting, brings better shooting experience.
2. The only mature intelligent tuning algorithm in the market, no matter what combination of camera and lens, the AUTO-TUNING, which is comparable to the expert-level debugging, can give you the most accurate parameter matching and bring the best shooting results; The only stable gimbal stabilizer with MOCO function in the market, able to set up to 20 key points, no matter how complex footage planning and motion control can be achieved, and easy cloning; The only one in the market that it can indicate the center of gravity is balanced well correctly or not in the APP, which helps to balance the gimbal better.
3. The dual IMU full attitude algorithm supports A1-S boot at any angle, and the camera can be placed either the Right side or the Left side. User can easily replace battery without unmount camera.
4. Supports time exposure of 15 seconds, it helps you to shoot ‘Starry Sky Movie’; 16-18 hours of static runtime, shooting without stress; 8-10 hours of dynamic shooting runtime, no need to replace battery during a whole day shooting working.
5. Has the most professional time-lapse shooting function. The design of up to 20 key frames in the APP can realize various complicated time-lapse picture scheduling; The APP virtual joystick operation with excellent touch, up to 30 meters remote control distance.
Model: Accsoon A1-S
APP: Accsoon A1
Compatible with: SONY A6000 series, SONY A7 series, SONY A9 series, CANON 5D2 5D3 5D4 5DS, CANON 700D 60D etc., CANON LENS 17-40 16-35, 24-70 24-105, 50MM 12-42 etc; Panasonic GH3 GH4 GH5 GH5S; Nikon D700 D800 D810 D850
Power input: Voltage: 7.4V-8.4V; Dynamic current: 200mA/7.4V; Static current: 100mA/7.4V; Stall current: 5000mA/7.4V
Working temperature: -10 degree to 40 degree
Operation time: 12 to 18 hours (center of gravity is balanced)
Weight: 1250g (excluding desktop tripod and battery)
Max. payload weight: 3.6kg
Angle jitter: +/-0.02 degree
Max. Controllable speed: Roll: 20 degree/s; Tilt: 60 degree/s; Pan: 60 degree/s
Range of axis motion/ movement (controllable): Roll: +/-45 degree; Tilt: +90 degree to -120 degree; Pan: free 360 degree (Unlimited)
Maximum Rolling angle: 360 degree
Maximum Tilting angle: 360 degree
Maximum Panning angle: 360 degree
1x Accsoon A1-S Gimbal
1x Quick release plate
1x 3/8” screw desktop tripod
2x 26500 3200mAh Li-ion battery
1x Battery charger
1x SONY camera control cable
1x Canon camera control cable
1x Panasonic camera control cable
1x Micro-USB cable
1x Warranty card
1x Travel case