Meike MK 85mm f/1.8 is a medium-telephoto lens designed for medium and long range, and can provide clear image for daily shooting. The lens is easy to carry and its images are sharp and clear at any aperture. The band new MK 85mm f/1.8 uses the newest optical structure, making it able to achieve a large aperture of f/1.8 while maintaining miniaturization and lightweight. Multi-layer coating technology is used on both sides of the lens to restore more realistic colors. The lens is not easy to attach dust or stains, and can be easily wiped clean.
1. The MK-85mm f/1.8 features an all-metal body, a multi-coated front element, a lens hood, a minimum focusing distance of 0.85m, and a filter thread of 67mm.
2. Compatible with Canon EF-mount.
3. With multilayer nano coating.
4. Lens structure: 6 groups with 9 elements; Aperture Range: F/1.8 – F/22; Ideal Aperture with Diaphragm Blades; Aluminum Body and Copper Core, compact and Lightweight 0.93lb/420g
5. A large aperture lens should be fast and have smooth blur effect, it produce an image with smooth background while the subject is sharp.
Note: The lens hood can be extended to 133mm with the hood, this will not affect the focus section.
Lens type: Medium-telephoto lens
Compatible Camera Mount: Canon EF-Mount
Aperture Range: F/1.8 – F/22
Focus Type: Auto Focus, Manual Focus
Item Weight: 420g
Lens Type: Fixed-non-zoom
Filter diameter: 67mm
Maximum Focal Length: 85mm
Minimum Focal Length: 85mm
Lens diameter: 79.5mm
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
Zoom Type: Fixed
Full Frame Available: Yes
Lens structure: 6 groups 9 elements
Coating technology: Multi-layer coating
Angle of view: Diagonal 28.5 degree, Horizontal 16 degree, Vertical 24 degree
1x MK 85mm F1.8 Lens
2x Lens Caps
1x Lens hood
1x Lens pouch